|MOC||SS and MS|
|Alarm Mode||Sound, Led Lights|
|Features||Plugged in Charging, Sensitivity Adjustment|
We are a prominent company for availing Electronic Metal Detector. We employ high-quality raw material and cutting-edge technology for manufacturing it. Our Electronic Metal Detector comes in different models to suit the diverse clients’ needs. With attributes like automatic balancing, adjustable sensitivity, long functional life, etc., it is widely appreciated by clients. Electronic Metal Detector is ideal for food processing, dairy, packaging industries, seafood, spices, dry-fruits, meat processing, chemical, rubber, garments, home furnishing, pharmaceutical, paper industry, grains, plastic industry, confectionary, cement industry, and stone crushing plants.
- Can detect various types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as stainless steel
- Automatic balancing
- High and adjustable sensitivity
- Automatic adjusts to temperature variations
- Low power consumption
- Audio-Visual indication to draw the attention of the operator
- Offers potential free change over contacts for interlocking
- Can couple sand bag marker and external hooter to the system
- Plug in types of cards for easy and quick maintenance
- Control Unit with IP55/IP65 protection
- Additional potential free contact can be provided
- Special model SPMD is for iron ores
- Customised (Tailor made) aperture sizes are available.
- Very high sensitivity.
- According to HACCP, GMP and FDA standard.
- Audio and visual indication on metal detection.
- Product effect compensation.
- Different models are available according to application.
- Model–AMD (All Metal Detection)-Detects Ferrous, Non-Ferrous and stainless steel
- Model-FMD (Ferrous Metal Detection)Detects Ferrous metal in metallised (aluminium) film packaging.
- Model-FAMD-combination of above two (AMD FMD) models.
- Automatic balancing.
- Dual channel operations.
- Pneumatic flap, Air jet, diverter arm, belt retracting, belt stop types of reject mechanism as per applications.
- Comprehensive manual with validated test calibration kits with certificates for validation test.